jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

I'M NOT CRAZY

 
Hey Guys I don’t want u people think that I’m kind of crazy.. Why??!!, because I write  sometimes in English and some others  in Spanish, the problem is that it depends on my mood. Today morning when I was on my way to work I had a shoes problem, they just tear off. LOL

When these things happen, u stop to think and then analyze how in just a second something can be just screwed. Life is full of surprises and I’m not so fond of philosophy or whatever, but I have many interesting ideas and criteria about living life.

I encourage people to be happy but by being as much mature as for saying I’m wrong!!!! I made a mistake, having the gulls to say I’m so sorry!!!!, and having the capacity of saying I need u!!!!

Sometimes there are no second chances, no next times, is now or never.
But always, always there is a good thing to live for
Live or die trying!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario